Australia’s Telephone Pages is committed to protecting your privacy and any and all information that is collected from you in the course of establishing conditions of contract will only be used for the purpose for which it has been supplied. Australia’s Telephone Pages may share information about the use of our site with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. However, if we are required by law to disclose personal information we will do so.
Some advertisers or websites that have links on our site may collect personal information about you when you access or utilize those links. Australia’s Telephone Pages does not, however, control the collection or use of information, which can be accessed through your listing. Australia’s Telephone Pages therefore assumes no responsibility for information and content of third-party sites.
Access and Corrections to Personnel Data
If Australia’s Telephone Pages holds your personal information we will, as requested, provide you with access to this information. Australia’s Telephone Pages will take reasonable steps to correct any personal information that is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. However, it does not warrant, vet or endorse the accuracy completeness of any information or of any representations, made in the Australia’s Telephone Pages or on this website or any other website that links from this website.
Enquiries or Changes to Terms and Conditions
Enquiries or complaints in regard to Terms and Conditions or privacy issues on this website should be addressed to our customer service department. All enquiries or complaints will be investigated. Any changes to our Terms and Conditions will be disclosed here.
Please be advised of the following publication dates for the Australia’s Telephone Pages:
1. Internet: within 24 hours of contract.
2. Changes to artwork must be supplied within the 24 hours or signed advertising will be published.
Renewals / Cancellations / Subscription Termination
1. The agreement made between Australia’s Telephone Pages and ‘The Client’ shall be for a period of not less than twelve months from the date of and acceptance of said contract.
2. Please contact us by email or facsimile, before the 12-month period expires for renewal if you do not wish to proceed, otherwise the contract will be deemed ongoing for the next edition.
3. Cancellations of signed agreements entered into between Australia’s Telephone Pages and the customer can only be cancelled (in writing) within 24 hours of signing the agreement. Any signed agreements entered into between Australia’s Telephone Pages and the client cannot be cancelled by the customer (with the exception of the 24-hour cooling off period mentioned above) as this will constitute a breach of contract.
4. Any cost incurred in the collection of outstanding accounts will be the responsibility of the parties breaching the contract. All payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice, late payments may be subject to additional fees.
Australia’s Telephone Pages reserves the right to share the information you have supplied, with other companies (both within and outside of Australia) unless requested not to do so by your company via email.
Listings and other information supplied to us may remain cached and available online for a period after your contract has been terminated. However, if you contact us via email and advise us to remove this information we shall do so as soon as possible.
Australia’s Telephone Pages employs a security system to protect our client’s information should there be any threat from malicious downloads. If any interference is detected the site will automatically revert to data thus preventing client’s display listings to be downloaded. Once the threat has been cleared the display listing will automatically return.
Disclaimer of Liability
Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, Australia’s Telephone Pages takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed on the website, Australia’s Telephone Pages accepts no liability.